Hardware Display Rack Pull And Push Stand For Showroom
Hardware display rack pull and push stand for showroom is designed to display the sanitary ware items in exhibition. With Boya bathroom ware display racks, your samples will be sorted neatly and elegantly, it will makes your products more attractive. Furthermore, you can replace your samples very easy.
All of the size can be customized according to your product size.Sanitary ware display rack is designed to display the sanitary ware items in exhibition. It features a chic and elegant design, high quality material and thoughtful structure, durable for long time use. perfect for the show (faucet/tap/shower head/wash basin/toilet).
|Material:||Metal,plastic,wood,MDF or Custom|
|Color:||Black, white, grey, etc or Custom|
|Usage:||Advertising, Display, Exhibition, Promotion for ceramic tile|
|Surface Treatment:||Polishing, Powder Coating, Painting Etc or Custom|
|Sample Cost:||3 Times of Quotation|
|Sample Time:||7~10 days|
|Production Time:||20~30 days|
|Packing:||Use bubble pack, stretch film, strong export carton and, pallet packing.|
1. 2.0mm thickness steel tube.
2. Polishing, powder coating, painting etc or custom.
3. Seamless welding technology.
4. The display rack adopts high quality pulley, the wheel pushes the wear-resisting smooth without noise, prolongs the service life.
5. Rail material: stainless steel/aluminum.
6. Easily assembly the bathroom ware display rack and load the products.
1. Bathroom ware store.
2.Bathroom ware store showroom.
3. Bathroom ware fair or exhibition.
4. Bathroom ware show.
1. The thickened home control is made of strong load-bearing capacity.
2. Advanced baking process, not easy to rust off paint.
3. Selection of high quality roller skating, to ensure that the push and pull easy no noise.
4. Unique design style, beautiful at the same time, save space.
5. This tile display rack can display samples in all directions, allowing customers to have a better experience.
6.Simple and elegant appearance, brief introduction to enhance the grade of the sample.